MCMS Traffic Drop Off and Pick Up Rules
MCMS Traffic Rules and Procedures
1. Only use the staff parking lot for parking when you need to enter the building.
2. Please fill both lanes in order to relieve traffic from Barbour Road.
3. When dropping off or picking up, please pull your car forward as far as you can.
4. Students need to watch for their car and get in / get out as fast as they can.
5. Be prepared to circle around and come in the drive again if your child is not yet out in front of the building or does not notice you are waiting. Please do not be offended if you are asked to do so.
6. When leaving the drop-off / pick-up area, please alternate merging into the single lane with the vehicle in the other lane unless directed otherwise by traffic conductor.
7. For the safety of all, the crosswalk must stay clear.
8. Please obey the signals and commands
Keep Your Kids Safe Online
At MCMS your students' well-being and education take priority. We try our best to keep our parents informed on the best ways to help their students be success at MCMS and the world.
Please use the following links to help you, help your child navigate the digital world safely.
**All Links are Provided by Common Sense Media, a website designed to provide education and guidance to parents and educators about how to help children be responsible online citizens.
Parent media education topics
- Cyberbullying & online relationships
- Internet safety
- Online privacy & security
- Cell phones & digital communications
- Social networking & community
- Gaming & online worlds
- Online research & learning
- Digital creation, plagiarism & piracy
- Family media management
- Media's influence on kids
- Violence in media
- Resources in Spanish